Thursday, October 21, 2010

NZ Fashion Week























Hi! Sooo... I went to NZ fashion week back in September, and spent the week working for Garth Badger, for Remix, and got to take loads of snaps during the week! 
Just wanted to share a few of my favs and you can see loads more on my facebook fanpage at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jessica-Sim-Photography/10150119811560203 please become a fan!

This was an amazing week and the fast paced action backstage is certainly an energy to keep you on your toes - so much going on! Had a great time, and will definitely hope to be back there next year. Hope you guys like the images! All shots taken by me at various shows.
Got a shoot tomorrow, with two beautiful blondies this time! Will post previews up too as its just a test shoot - Sometimes I love being able to share photos right away and not wait for magazines to go to print! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment